Systems Test Technician
Job ID # 2019-10423
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Clearance Requirement: Ability to Obtain Secret
Minimum Education: Associates Degree
Minimum Experience: 3 years
What You'll Do:
- Primarily perform hardware integration and test of highly complex, highly-reliable spaceflight payload electronics.
- Perform alignment, testing, problem troubleshooting, data analysis, and technical evaluation of Digital and RF modules.
- Developing and prepare reports, procedure documentation, and a high level of understanding of product specifications.
What You'll Need:
- Prefer recent experience working with high-reliability spaceflight electronic hardware, including experience in both digital and RF/microwave circuit testing.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of UNIX, Windows and MS Office are required.
- Candidate requires the ability to interpret complex engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics and the necessary interfaces.
- Candidate requires interfacing daily with engineering and may be tasked to run special tests for engineering.
- Strong background in electrical testing techniques.
- Knowledgeable use of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and signal generators is required.
- Candidate must be able to read and follow detailed work instructions and/or test procedures.
- Second and/or third shift coverage will be required for most assignments.
- Has a solid understanding of the job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities supporting implementation of procedures
- Receives little instruction on daily work with general instructions on newly introduced assignments
- May provide direction to other employees with similar duties
- U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent is required combined with 3+ years of relevant experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
Street: 8201 East McDowell Road M/D H2220