Senior Principal ASIC FPGA Engineer
Job ID # 2019-10162
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Clearance Requirement: Ability to Obtain
Minimum Education: Degree
Minimum Experience: years
What Youll Do:
- Eight to ten years of experience leading/managing verification of FPGA/ASICSs
- Development of verification matrix to ensure coverage of requirements
- Defining regression test suits
- Managing regression simulations
- Tracking and resolving design bugs
- Eight to ten years of experience using System Verilog for verification
- Developing and applying System Verilog Assertions (SVA) within an assertion-based verification strategy
- Developing functional coverage (cover groups, cover points) to measure test effectiveness
- Developing random constraints to guide constrained random simulations
- Experienced with Direct Programming Interface (DPI)
- Five or more years of experience with Open Verification Methodology (OVM, Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) or Verification Methodology Manual (VMM). UVM is preferred.
- Experienced with developing testbench infrastructure (agents, drivers, monitors, interfaces, scoreboards, environments, etc.)
- Thoroughly familiar with communication between static (module-based) and dynamic (class-based) components within a test environment
- Experienced with test/stimulus development using transactions, sequences and sequencers
What Youll Need:
- This position does not require a Clearance; however, a Secret Security Clearance would be considered a plus.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer or System Engineering, Computer Science, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's Degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
Software Powered by iCIMS