Mosby Building Arts Kirkwood, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Right Kitchen & Bath Lead Installer
Reports To: Right Kitchen & Bath Project Manager
Job Purpose: To support the success of Mosby Building Arts, by aiding the Project Managers in ensuring efficient and proper completion of all aspects of the jobs assigned to them by providing advanced carpentry skills, effective communication with clients, and exemplary on-site leadership and supervision to carpenters and laborers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform advanced carpentry and remodeling skills as needed
- Run job onsite to ensure excellent quality craftsmanship, budget adherence, and on time completion
- Daily communication with clients so that they are aware of what is happening on their job.
- Maintain clean and safe job site.
- Train carpenters and laborers on their responsibilities.
- Provide assistance on any task to Project Manager as requested
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous timely manner.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to safety procedures.
Minimum education and skills requirements:
- 4 years of experience in the remodeling field
- 1 year of kitchen and bath remodeling, including tile installation experience preferred
- Advanced carpentry skills with basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and general maintenance
- Advance knowledge of the materials & installation practices used in kitchen/bath remodeling.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 50 lbs independently for extended periods of time.
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Supply your own tools
- Obtain and maintain class E driver’s license and reliable form of transportation.
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
- Speak with Honesty
- Accept Accountability
- Embrace Creativity
- Nurture Teamwork
- Give Respect
- Act with Integrity
- Walk with Humility
- Honor Family
- Bestow Loyalty
- Lead with Kindness