Senior Cyber Security Project Manager
Mosaic451 is seeking to add a Project Manager to add to our existing team. The primary responsibility of the Cyber Security PM is to assist in delivering critical business projects that need to be completed by our customer and to work on internal initiatives.
The individual will will need to be professional, hardworking and proactive and must be able to communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with both IT and business users
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams
- Gather, analyze and document business and functional requirements from clients and business users
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project life cycle
- Analyze application defects to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements
- Guide project meetings while documenting notes and action items
- Appropriately escalate issues as needed without creating additional delays
- Interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules
- Ability to maintain professional image and work environment
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Experience in Cyber Security/Information Assurance environments
- Experience with automation platforms
- Worked with SOAR platforms
- Experience working within environments using SIEM tools
- Understanding of Cloud and Data Center technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Strong networking and security infrastructure understanding
- Risk Management
- Looking for a “troubleshooter” – someone that can jump in, see problems and work to fix those problems in relatively short order.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or related field.
- 3 plus years of project management experience with at least 3 years in information technology.
- Security +, Network +, MCP, Cisco or related certifications
- AWS training or certifications nice to have
- PMP certification (nice to have)
As an engineering operations company for critical infrastructure, we protect and operate networks that matter. Our mission is to build a world-class security operations practice for the commercial world every bit as good as that afforded to our government by its citizens. Our customers deserve to have the information, experience and organization necessary to defend their networks from attack and abuse in a coordinated, methodical, successful and affordable manner.