Compliance Project Manager
Mosaic451 is seeking a Compliance Project Manager to support the Mosaic451 corporate team here in Phoenix, AZ. This position will help drive Mosaic451’s compliance initiatives that will help protect our corporate infrastructure and our customers from cyber threats. In this role you will also be required to understand several industry standard compliance regulations (e.g., HIPAA, the Sarbanes Oxley Act, FISMA, NIST, FERPA, PCI-DSS, GLBA, ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
As a Compliance Project Manager, you must have strong analytical and project management skills and be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment as this role will involve participating and leading project teams and managing complex implementations.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have a legal background and will have a big-picture understanding of how the legal and compliance fields work together.
- Learn, understand and implement compliance regulations and frameworks associated with information security and provide documentation to best advise our internal team and clients.
- Coordinate with project managers and team members to ensure our security awareness training, existing compliance standards and upcoming security related initiatives are maintained.
- Identify and escalate issues that may result in non-compliance.
- 4-6 years of experience in compliance and/or legal advisement roles.
- In-depth understanding of specific information protection protocols and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
- The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate to executive management.
- The candidate must have proven ability to serve as a senior member of a team and can form, manage, and lead compliance-related initiatives.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Master’s degree, JD, or equivalent in academic field related to compliance, privacy, data protection or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Prior experience in the practice of law is an advantage but not required).
- Professional experience in corporate compliance programs and data protection issues are an asset.