Customer Experience Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mosaic Technologies is a leading provider of enterprise, wholesale, business & residential solutions with 24/7 customer support. We are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join our growing team. We're looking for an energetic, self-starter who can promote and sells Mosaic products and services with a positive, can-do attitude, and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Customer Experience Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a strong knowledge of products, pricing, and promotions offered by Mosaic as well as our competitors
- Understand and evaluate customer needs and offer appropriate solutions and support
- Answer customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales goals
- Schedule and ensure the proper installation and upgrade of customer services
- Ability to respond to billing questions, process payments, and balance accounts
- Accurately enter service order data and complete necessary paperwork to support sales activities
- Receive, issue, and track customer equipment and assist with inventory maintenance
Customer Experience Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; degree in related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field; telecommunications experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results, focused on customer service
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to quickly learn, simplify and explain complicated technology and concepts clearly
Mosaic offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K, a generous PTO allowance and discounted services within our service area, A preliminary drug screening and background check are all required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Mosaic Technologies