Talent Development Manager
- Posted: 10 days ago
Medicines are powerful—they can prevent and heal disease, but they can also be costly, ineffective or even harmful if not prescribed and taken correctly. The team at Mosaic Pharmacy Service is helping people get more from their medicines™.
Mosaic Pharmacy Service provides comprehensive pharmacy care to medically complex and vulnerable seniors. We provide a patient-focused, pharmacist-driven care model in collaboration with health systems, assisted living facilities and health plans. Our goal is to help our patients feel better about the medications they take every day by simplifying medication regimens, improving adherence, and driving positive outcomes. Mosaic is looking for caring, motivated, and creative individuals to join our team for an innovative new career opportunity.
A new role reporting to the Sr. Director/ VP of Organizational Development, the Talent Development Manager will work to design, develop, and implement effective employee training and onboarding to produce a more efficient and effective workforce. The Talent Development Manager is responsible for empowering team members to do their best work while also embodying our “Patient first” culture. This position will assesses company-wide developmental training needs and then identify and implement suitable solutions for team members. This person will organize, facilitate, and deliver training programs for team members and management staff. These programs will be focused on onboarding new team members, training current team members as needed, and helping to support executive staff. Lastly, this role will design and deliver change management efforts to increase retention, engagement and productivity while driving positive outcomes. This role will primarily focus on Mosaic Pharmacy Services and collaborate with all levels of the organization (RxAnte) to drive talent strategy and meet business objectives.
- Partners with teams and business leaders to define and establish a long-term talent strategy that may include: identifying critical roles, determining talent gaps, and developing long term plans to bridge talent gaps and advance internal growth opportunities.
- Creates and executes a talent development strategy for RxAnte and Mosaic Pharmacy Service including manager and team member development, career advancement and team member engagement.
- Evaluates and assists in designing training manuals, classes, and procedures.
- Conducts training seminars, conferences, and programs for all team members from front-line pharmacy workers through upper management.
- Creates, organizes, plans, validates, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training to team members that both maintain and improve job skills.
- In partnership with our HR leaders - deliver, measure, and continuously improve HR processes.
- Maintains records of training and development activities including attendance, assessment results, and retraining requirements.
- Prepares, implements, manages, and reports on a training budget.
- Succinctly communicates status updates to stakeholders and leadership on the development and rollout of training projects.
- Develops, initiates and maintains effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Identifies competencies required for roles and levels within the organization and maps to training courses and materials that are current, updated, accurate, and effective.
- Develop the training and onboarding materials and ensure they are updated continuously.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Ability to manage and measure the training development process: communicating a shared vision for success, setting clear objectives and measures, monitoring progress and results, and designing feedback loops.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic organization with the ability to align quickly to changing priorities.
- Key skills, such as coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving, prioritization, time and relationship management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to present, communicate, build relationships, and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Basic financial acumen and ability to maintain a basic budget
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education or related field required.
- At least 3 to 5 years of related experience in designing, developing delivering, monitoring and updating a continuously evolving corporate training program and knowledge of e-learning and multimedia learning technologies
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- Healthcare, pharmacy, and/or hospitality industry experience is desired/ preferred.
- Position is based at the company’s dynamic work environment in Sterling, VA
Mosaic Pharmacy Service
BusinessView all jobs at Mosaic Pharmacy Service