Outbound Contact Center Specialist - Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Posted: over a month ago
Medicines are powerful—they can prevent and heal disease, but they can also be costly, ineffective or even harmful if not prescribed and taken correctly. The team at Mosaic Pharmacy Service is helping people get more from their medicines™.
Mosaic Pharmacy Service provides comprehensive pharmacy care to medically complex and vulnerable seniors. We provide a patient-focused, pharmacist-driven care model in collaboration with health systems, assisted living facilities and health plans. Our goal is to help our patients feel better about the medications they take every day by simplifying medication regimens, improving adherence, and driving positive outcomes. Mosaic is looking for caring, motivated, and creative individuals to join our team for an innovative new career opportunity.
Providing a superior level of service and pharmacy care to our members begins with you, a bilingual Outbound Contact Center Specialist. You are highly empathetic and a great communicator in both Spanish and English who is energized and ready to serve at the front line of helping seniors and their caregivers. In this role, you will be conducting patient outreach by phone on behalf of the Mosaic Pharmacy Service health plan clients. Further, you will proactively interact with potential patients who are both eligible and interested in learning more about Mosaic and how to get started. You will be responsible for clearly communicating the value of our service, addressing patient questions, and scheduling an initial phone or video visit with one of our Onboarding Specialists – the next step in becoming a Mosaic patient.
A position as a bilingual Outbound Contact Center Specialist gives you the chance to communicate with patients and be the “voice” of our company. You will support the most vulnerable population in your community- the chronically ill.
This is a full-time, hybrid role which will require 1-2 weeks of in-person training followed by ~2 days a week in-person at our dynamic, brand-new headquarters in Sterling, VA and ~3 days a week working remotely.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen mandatory.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, and professional phone voice in both Spanish and English
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Adaptability and accountability
- Ability to overcome objections and persuade members to take action / change behavior
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment where constant learning, change, and multi-tasking is required
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Make outbound calls from a targeted list of eligible patients to describe the benefits of Mosaic, field concerns, questions and common objections and then schedule a phone or video patient visit
- Respond to members and providers in a polite and courteous manner, with patience, empathy, care, compassion, and sincerity in voice tone and pace
- Describe Mosaic Pharmacy Service in a way that is both compelling and easily understood
- Serve as an agent, going above and beyond for patients, creating a memorable patient experience, and providing expert, proactive service to patients by:
- Finding creative ways to do more than what the member expects
- Delighting each member by meeting their unexpressed needs
- Leaving each person feeling confident and cared for
- Utilize approved communications equipment and software to document call interactions and schedule in-home patient assessments
- Key job success metric: Rate of successfully scheduled remote onboarding visits
- High School Degree or GED Equivalent is required
- Bilingual – English + Spanish speakers strongly encouraged to apply
- Proficiency (edit/save/create/send) with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software as needed
- 2+ years of experience within the Healthcare Field, Advocacy Service, Customer Service, and/or Call Center Services, Sales, Hospitality
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts within a window of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
- Experience in customer service or sales role; interacting with older adults and/or health care services is strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills including ability to be able to communicate effectively with all level of patients and employees
Job Type: Full-time
Mosaic Pharmacy Service
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?