Mosaic Laboratories is search of an Image Analysis Scientist based in Lake Forest, CA. As a member of our Pathology team, you will design and perform image analysis using HALO, Aperio, and InForm software, identify target cells, identify unstained cells, and test algorithms against other samples to see if results are valid.
This is a full-time position working Monday Friday from 9:00AM-5:30PM.
Ideal candidates will be well versed in tools such as HALO, Aperio, and InForm, be proficient in recognizing a broad array of cancer types, and have experience reviewing and manipulating slide images for cancer diagnosis.
- Support digital image analysis and advanced analytics for IHC (multiplex and single stain), ISH, and IF data for assay development and clinical trial studies
- Design, test, and validate image analysis algorithms to identify positive cells and relationships within regions of interest
- Perform image analysis review of IHC-stained slides to identify regions of interest
- Work with board-certified anatomic pathologists to review, QC, and approve algorithms
- Present results to clients and respond to feedback
- Export data and create customized data spreadsheets according to client specifications
- Masters Degree or Ph.D. in a medical degree required
- 2+ years experience with image analysis of IHC-stained slides, preferably in the field of immuno-oncology
- Digital image analysis experience with HALO, Aperio, InForm, or other software required
- Ability to present and communicate to clients
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and produce the highest-quality, consistent results
Mosaic is made up of dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world! We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with a healthy match
- Vacation and sick time
- Career development opportunities
- Continuing education
- Free snacks
Mosaic Laboratories is a rapidly growing, stable company. We are a leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our laboratory service offerings include immunohistochemistry, FISH, CTC isolation and characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement, flow cytometry, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony forming assays. Mosaic is a CLIA licensed and CAP accredited laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.
Join us as we make an impact on the future of patient therapy!