Inventory Control Coordinator
The Inventory Control Coordinator will be able to work with inventory, have great customer interaction, and can work within a supportive team. The primary responsibility is to follow direction for inventory control activities to achieve safety and on-time delivery goals. Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, you will perform all departmental tasks in the most cost-effective manner while ensuring a quality product is processed according to requested ship dates.
Scope of role
- Manage and maintain site inventory.
- Conducts recurring cycle counts of inventory.
- Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports of inventory.
- Document and track all site inventory metrics.
- Develop new processes and procedures related to inventory control to improve operational tractability reducing delays in distribution.
- Communicate inventory availability and/or conflicts to corresponding stakeholders.
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner to achieve organizational goals.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure appropriate/sufficient inventory levels including minimum and maximum quantities on-hand.
- Oversee inventory processes and/or physical inventory counts.
- Coordinate, manage, and oversee monthly and annual physical inventory processes including maintenance, inventory listings, placement in warehouse; adjustments with counts, investigate discrepancies and reinforce proper counting and controls.
- Takes initiative to identify, develop and adapt new policies and practices that improve quality of work.
Set yourself apart
- You have a minimum 2 years general warehouse experience
- You have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- You can handle heavy materials
- You possess strong attention to detail
- You have strong customer service skills
- You can pass a Background check
Mosaic Companies, LLC is a holding company formed in 2019 as a partnership between Albert Claramonte, the entrepreneur who founded Surfaces and pioneered the US glass mosaic tile market, and the Baupost Group, a leading Boston-based investment firm with significant experience partnering with family- and founder-owned businesses to build a leading omnichannel platform in specialty wall, mosaic, and slab. Mosaic provides its portfolio of companies with access to its depth of resources to excel and grow. It invests in brands that offer quality products and services while maintaining a strong passion for its customers.
Mosaic Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Mosaic CompaniesHialeah, FL
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.