Customer Service Associate
Mosaic Business Consultants Pueblo, CO
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
We are seeking a competitive and charismatic candidate with management potential- a motivated individual who enjoys developing their professional growth on a day-to-day basis
Are you driven and looking for a career that will not only empower your personal and professional growth but will allow you to build the career and future you desire?
Are you often described as a confident and collaborative leader?
Are you looking to BUILD opportunity?
We are seeking an energetic and hard-working to join our growing team. The Entry Level Customer Support Associate will be primarily focused on updating accounts and generating new business / revenue and aiding us in providing excellent service to our clients by assisting them with their benefits and financial service needs.
In this position you will work as a member of our team and will be responsible for providing products to help our clients customers. Our associates perform a fundamental role in servicing our community.
- Handle new customer inquiries and cross-sell existing clients
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes, processing payments & reporting claims
- Conducting policy reviews and providing details on updates
- Providing excellent client service
- Relationship building with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving product and services offerings
If you possess a strong worth ethic, and can bring a positive energy to the office on an everyday basis, this is an ideal place to get your foot in the door!
- Competitive individuals with a winning mentality to move up into a leadership role
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Candidates who are serious about a long term career
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mosaic Business ConsultantsWhy Work Here?
Awesome work environment with opportunity for growth and advancement!
5225 N Academy Blvd Suite 105 80918Pueblo, CO