We have an immediate opening for Temporary Authority (TA) Loan Originators. As of November 24, 2019, you are legally eligible to apply to MortgageDepot for these openings. If you’re interested in transitioning from traditional banking and are seeking licensure in NY State, this is your opportunity. You’re transitioning from a lender to a broker that can originate loans while completing their state-specific education or testing requirements. As a MortgageDepot TA Loan Originator, you’ll be originating loans in NY state and Florida.
You’ll accomplish this by following our guidelines by building relationships with realtors, builders, financial professionals, past customers, and other nontraditional sources while providing excellent customer service. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum one year of experience in retail mortgage banking.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- You have experience with Calyx software.
Additional duties include:
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Inform prospective and existing customers of MortgageDepot programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data; matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and their level of risk
- Process customer applications quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the assistance of a loan processor
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for MortgageDepot in the marketplace