Mortgage Possible Evesham Township, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist, a proven track record of upholding the highest ethical standards and exhibit a professional and personable demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is a major plus, but it is not required. If you have a customer-first mindset and the motivation to help the team succeed, we’d love to see your application. Start your application today!Compensation:
$38,000 - $45,600 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Handle all front desk duties, including welcoming office visitors, organizing mail, faxing documents, and completing other assigned tasks, such as running errands outside the office, when needed
- Improve our customer satisfaction ratings by providing concierge-level support to each and everyone from vendors to clients
- Update the database and CRM with new client information regularly
- Step up to help other team members with administrative duties as needed
- Support loan officers with daily success plan management to make sure they have the necessary information to originate more loans to the pipeline
- Uses the highest levels of discretion when handling client information
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Adobe, is mandatory, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- Prior experience as an office assistant or receptionist preferred
- Must be a self-starter and systems builder who can stay focused and work efficiently while multitasking with minimal supervision
At Mortgage Possible, our commitment to our values, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy for prospective homeowners. Since then, we have served several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and are licensed to lend in 48 states. Their nearly 40 years of experience have been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities. Mortgage Possible looks to expand on its journey, by aggressively investing in its future retail division.
AddressEvesham Township, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Mortgage Possible