- Expired: October 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mortgage Marketing Animals
We're hiring a professional and proactive Content Coordinator. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges. The Content Coordinator will provide high-level support to the content manager and administrative support to project stakeholders. Must be able to take on projects and drive them through to completion. (GSD)
The Content Coordinator must be creative and enjoy working in an ambitious environment. Must be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience in digital marketing.
- Act as the point of contact among the marketing team, employees, coaches, and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Create PowerPoint and printed material for live events
- Set up a schedule of speakers and agenda for events
- Produce reports and presentations to upper management
- Create, Edit, and Organize content (audio, video, and graphics)
- Work closely with the marketing and content team
- Maintain workflow process and manage projects
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Experience in project management and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must be highly organized and driven for perfection
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Ability to navigate and work within Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Video editing skills are not mandatory, but a plus
$20 per hour
About Mortgage Marketing Animals
The Mortgage Marketing Animals is one of the top marketing consulting firms in the U.S. for Loan Officers. Carl White and Tammy Schneider are the proud owners of Mortgage Marketing Animals. For nearly 20 years, Carl has helped loan officers implement proven marketing strategies with great success by giving specific instructions on how to drastically increase monthly loan production and income while working less hours. By following the strategies that he and his team provide, his clients are able to regain the freedom to do the things they want to do. Worrying about when, and where the next deal will come from is no longer a concern.
Mortgage Marketing Animals
AddressPalm Harbor, FL
Get fresh Content Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.