- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are growing again and want you to join our amazing family and sales team. :)
Looking for a motivated and well-spoken Account Executive to join our sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for communicating with prospective and current customers, developing new leads, and identifying upselling opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and can demonstrate knowledge of the sales process including prospect qualification, needs assessment, consultative solution selling, pipeline management, follow-up, and strong closing skills.
Account Executives introduce our membership and coaching platform creating lasting value and results for the clients.
You are a good fit for this role if you enjoy sales, coaching, and empowering people!
Mortgage industry experience is a plus.
This is an in-office position- Not remoteCompensation:
$45,000 - $50,000 plus commissionResponsibilities:
- Conduct qualification and needs assessment to understand the needs and goals of prospective customers
- Present and sell company products/services through consultative selling to new and existing customers
- Conduct product demos via zoom
- Update and manage pipeline in CRM
- Organize and conduct regular follow-up activities to move prospects through the pipeline to close
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics
- Meet weekly with Sales Director and review pipeline and sales projections
- Work closely with new customers and the customer success team to promote client retention
- Meet established sales activities and goals
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sales process and pipeline management
- Strong follow-up and closing skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Strong time management and organization
- Interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
The Mortgage Marketing Animals is one of the top marketing consulting firms, in the U.S. for Loan Officers. Carl White and Tammy Schneider are the proud owners of Mortgage Marketing Animals. For nearly 20 years, Carl has helped loan officers implement proven marketing strategies with great success by giving specific instructions on how to drastically increase monthly loan production and income while working only 32 hours per week. By following the strategies that he and his team provide, his clients are able to regain the freedom to do the things they want to do. Worrying about when, and where the next deal will come from is no longer a concern.
Mortgage Marketing Animals
AddressPalm Harbor, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Mortgage Marketing Animals