Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an extraordinary customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
The Big Picture:
Mortenson is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to create and execute marketing plans for an internal audience utilizing different media.
In this role the Marketing Communications Specialist will support all internal communications efforts for the Civil Group. We are looking for a creative, energetic professional to devise and execute communications and events which build team member engagement and highlight what makes this organization and our Civil Group such an amazing place to work for!
What will you be doing?
- Internal Communications Planning and Execution
- Assist with creation of a plan for driving engagement at all levels of the Operating Group with both on and off-site team members including communications, events, and other tasks as assigned that create value for our team members
- Develop and execute ongoing content aligned with the strategic engagement plan (core messaging, email, web, video, etc.)
- Review and assess impact of efforts over time and report out to senior management
- Contribute to strategic business planning efforts and other internal content creation as requested
- Serve as contributor to Marketing team in learning systems (Salesforce.com, market research platform) and creating ongoing graphical representations of data
- Other Marketing tasks as assigned
How do you succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant degree
- 3 plus years of experience in communications, marketing or general business which included content creation, curation, and utilization in a business setting
- Experience writing social media content
- Proven execution of internal communications campaigns and results associated
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop preferrred
Mortenson is an EEO/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer
Visa sponsorship not available for this position
**No Agency e-mails, calls or solicitations accepted**