Morrison Industrial Equipment, a leader in the material handling business is looking for Full Time Service Technicians / Mechanics in our Grand Rapids, MI location. We are looking for both the experienced Service Technician - Mechanic as well as the “Service Technician - Mechanic in Training”. We provide opportunities for both candidates and All Training is PAID. M-F, first shift.
Our Service Technicians - Mechanics Typically Posses These Abilities:
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills
- Enjoy fixing, troubleshooting mechanical equipment including combustion and electrically driven machines
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can work independently
- Are able to Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet
- Enjoy working with their hands and have a very strong mechanical aptitude
Our Field Service Technicians / Mechanics:
- Take their vans home nightly, saving them money and time.
- Are well rounded mechanics including engine, transmission, hydraulics, electrical and more while receiving ongoing paid training.
- Receive Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance and 401K
- Paid time off, Company Supplied Uniforms and much more..
Morrison participates with the Department of Defense program allowing active and discharged military service persons to apply their GI Bill while receiving training through our approved program; *you can receive your earned GI Bill benefits and your pay from us while training for the Service Technician - Mechanic position!
A strong mechanical aptitude, and a desire to learn is needed for the tech in training. We have a "Tools for Techs" program for those interested in this opportunity too!
About the Company: Morrison Industrial Equipment provides over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer, offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at www.morrison-ind.com