Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: February 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Morrison Industrial Equipment is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, quality of life, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Morrison is currently looking for a Sales/ Customer Service Representative for our Elkhart, IN branch. This opportunity consists of providing our customer base with all aspects of our business including capital equipment purchases, service opportunities and rentals.
The CSR will report to our Branch Manager with the following summarized responsibilities:
- Work with existing Customer base to help manage fleet(s) of industrial equipment
- Present features and benefits of parts and service
- Utilize and maintain our CRM to actively schedule calls within the territory (80-100/month) to best understand Customer needs and target potential accounts
- Assist in all areas of after-the-sale support - specifically Parts, Service, and Rental
- Participate in training opportunities as they are made available by our partner OEMs
- Navigating NEW customer opportunities and converting customers from competitors.
- Positive, customer focused attitude using a consultative sales approach
- Prepare and present equipment sales opportunities, manage the quoting process
- Maintain and develop relationships with a diverse and healthy group of customers.
- Computer skills - intermediate level required - including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word and Excel
Account Manager Characteristics:
- The ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be engaging, active and organized
- Work independently while enjoying the benefits of being a member of a team
- Ability to follow through with customers, technicians and team members
Territory Account Managers enjoy a competitive benefit package:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage
- Phone and Laptop provided
Compensation negotiated based on experience for year one.
We invite you to consider joining our team! Please visit our website www.morrison-ind.com and find us on Facebook to learn more about our company.
Powered by JazzHR
Morrison Industries LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Morrison Industries LLC