Service Assistant - Office and Sales Support Person:
Morrison Industrial Equipment is currently looking for a Management Trainee to assist with our Parts and Service Department at our Kalamazoo, MI location. We are a well-established Material Handling Equipment company with our main office in Grand Rapids with 12 locations throughout Michigan and Northern Indiana.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Positive, Customer Focused Attitude
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to follow through with customers, technicians and team members
- Be engaging, active and organized
- Computer skills, intermediate level, including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Comfortable having interaction with customers, on both service and sales information
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and manage tasks to completion
- Understanding work flow and process including daily necessary tasks such as reviewing and approving work orders, looking up and ordering parts and helping with customer quotes
- Work independently while enjoying the benefits of being a member of a team
Our Customer Service - Office Support Person's enjoy a competitive benefit package as all our employees do:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access, (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage
Compensation negotiated based on experience, entry level persons with higher level education or equal experience are encouraged to apply including 1-2 years in a retail sales setting with management duties.
Please visit our website www.morrison-ind.com and find us on Facebook to learn more about our company. Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity!