Morris South is a division of Morris Group, Inc., one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America. We supply CNC machine tools, tooling, accessories, software, automation, and more to manufacturers of precision machined parts. Our customer base is located in the southeast U.S. We serve manufacturers in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and the Florida panhandle. Our mission is to help manufacturers from all industry sectors achieve and maintain a competitive advantage by improving productivity.
Open Position: Capital Account Manager
Region: Morris South - Huntsville
Territory: North Alabama
As a Capital Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving Revenue (Margin), increasing Market Share, achieving/maintaining full Territory Coverage, & embracing Salesforce, while nurturing a Positive Customer Experience.
Prospecting, developing new customers, and maintaining current partnerships in the territory are vital to the success of this position. Internally this role collaborates with Engineering, Service, and management to provide accountability and follow-up for our customers.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Uncovering and maintaining involvement in new projects. Demonstrations and other customer related activities to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Interacting with customers and engineers on pre-sale activities including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine and part processing assessments and recommendations, and management of turnkey proposals.
- Actively engaged with the Morris CRM system (Salesforce).
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics with 3-5 years (minimum) of sales experience.
- Possess strong, professional communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software, specifically Salesforce.com.
- Technical aptitude preferred.
- Frequent travel throughout a regional sales territory is necessary.
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.