CNC Machine Tool Sales- Capital Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Morris South, a regional distributor of CNC machine tools, tooling and accessories, and related engineering and support services, is seeking an ambitious and success driven Capital Account Manager for the Upstate South Carolina territory. Morris South is a division of Morris Group, Inc., one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America.
As a Capital Account Manager, you will be responsible for participating in the Capital Equipment sales process by providing technical information required to maximize productivity of machine tool users. This role collaborates with applications, service, Contract Administration and sales management to provide accountability and follow-up for our customers. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing customer relationships to ensure all needs are met from pre- to post sales by actively reviewing processes and reporting through our CRM system (SalesForce)
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Acting as the central knowledge base for machine accessories, work holding, and tool holding to recommend solutions and assist in integration planning and engineering
- Responding to customer or field staff’s inputs, product requests, and application issues
- Maintaining involvement on turnkey projects, demonstrations and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets
- Engineering Degree (or related discipline) with 3+ years of applicable experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CNC machine technology and applications with previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Frequent travel throughout a regional sales territory is necessary
Morris South offers a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits packages, paid business expenses etc.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
BusinessView all jobs at Morris South