Field Service Technician-Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
Morris Midwest provides CNC machine tools, tooling and accessories, and related engineering and support services to manufacturers of precision machined parts to Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
The CNC Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
· Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
· Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation
· Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training
· Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
· Five years’ experience with CNC machine repair
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs as required
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics is required
· Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills are necessary
· Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including flexible hours and frequent travel and driving throughout a regional territory
Morris Midwest offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, and tuition reimbursement.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?