Construction Project Office Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assists with administrative various tasks, emails, document organization, etc.
- Set up templates for new projects.
- Track and maintain all project documentation.
- Assist owners, Managers, Project Managers, and Superintendents with submittals.
- Request, track, and compile project closeout documents.
Skills & Must-Have
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with trade partners and vendors in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Understanding of purchase orders, lead times, project management, and critical path assessment.
- Familiarity with the commercial construction industry, liens, and lien waivers is considered a plus.
- Solid computer skills with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with Acrobat Pro, Procore, and other business software is a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints and construction drawings is also a plus.
Alabama Associated Builders & Contractors Association Member Alabama Subcontractors Association Member Alabama Home Builder's License #: 15464 BBB Accredited #: 90031796 DBE Certified: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee Duns-Bradstreet #: 965734580 MBE Certificate #: 0410102-22 (Minority)
State Contractor License #: S-45422
Morris Builders LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Morris Builders LLC