Commercial and Personal Lines Support Specialists have a passion for providing prompt, efficient, and accurate technical and administrative support to our Commercial and Personal Lines service teams.
- Provide quality internal customer service to peers by maintaining relationships, managing expectations and using professional communication that is friendly, timely and clear.
- Review contracts and create certificates of insurance.
- Process endorsements, audits, cancellations, reinstatements and downloads.
- Navigate carrier websites to retrieve documents.
- Manage incoming mail and email from clients and carriers.
- Maintain client files with excellent documentation and organization of data.
Skills and Abilities
Professional demeanor, highly organized, problem solving ability, positive work ethic, good judgement, excellent communication skills, analytical skills, flexible, ability to recognize urgent needs, innate critical thinking, attention to detail
High school degree.
Proficient in software applications commonly used in an office environment as well as ability to learn new applications.
No direct reports.