Master Data Engineer/Warehousing Specialist
Morph Enterprise LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Data Management Project Data Engineer serves as the subject matter expert on building and implementing data systems, implementing ETL processes, and implementing data quality controls for the agency’s multi-year Data Management Project to modernize the agency’s data management systems and implement an enterprise data warehouse. Specific duties for the position include:
1. Design, build, and maintain the agency’s data systems.
2. Support the development and implementation of the DOES data warehouse.
3. Design and maintain processes that migrate data into the data warehouse.
4. Create and maintain ETL processes, and regular review the processes for optimization, automation, and improved scalability.
5. Work with the Data Management Project team to analyze the quality of source data and design and implement data quality controls
6. Work with program staff across the agency to design and build automated data solutions to support analytics and reporting.
· 16+ yrs supporting database applications/tools for extraction, transformation, and raw data analysis
· 16+ yrs evaluating and improving data quality
· 16+ yrs SQL and PL/SQL experience
· 16+ yrs experience in data analysis, modeling, and design specific to a data warehouse
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience in database design and development
· Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes
· Eexperience using SQL to create complex database queries
· Experience designing and implementing enterprise data warehouse solutions
· Experience writing high quality technical documents for a broad audience
· Outstanding oral communication skills, including public speaking
· Experience developing Public Portals for Government use
Morph Enterprise LLC