Sales Assistant - Brazos
Morningstar Properties Bryan, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
At Morningstar Properties, we love what we do, and we hope it shows. We’re looking to expand our team of passionate, bright, and driven learners who are dedicated to providing the very best customer experiences in our industry. Morningstar has been developing and acquiring state-of-the-art storage and marina facilities since 1981, now with more than 75 storage properties and 9 marinas throughout the US and growing!
As part of our team, you’ll benefit from robust training programs and development opportunities, competitive pay, a flexible schedule, and much more. We believe our greatest investments are our people, and we’d love to invest in you.
Who We’re Looking For:
A full-time Sales Assistant for our Brazos Morningstar Storage facility: a people-person and team player who loves solving problems and organizing, well, everything. Some might call you an overachiever, but you just know how to get things done quickly with quality. We’re looking for our “second-in-command” who can listen, learn, and lead alongside our Property Manager to make sure every member of the team is operating toward the same goal: a superior customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences and build relationships.
- Create organized workflows and knock-out checklists.
- Execute daily operations and manage our office programs.
- Continually learn, with leadership from your Property Manager and guidance from our company-wide team.
- Support the team in maintaining an industry-leading, great-looking property.
What You Need:
- Curiosity, creativity, optimism & organization.
- Independent, be self-driven, and engaging.
- Pride in contributing to help our business deliver the best possible results.
- Computer savvy (Microsoft Office Suite, email, etc.).
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- High School diploma or GED, associates, or bachelor’s degree is always a plus.
All candidates extended an offer for employment must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. In addition, where permitted by applicable law, all candidates extended an offer must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their date of hire or be willing to get vaccinated by their date of hire. Candidates should be prepared to submit proof of vaccination upon offer, barring any qualifying medical or religious accommodation, or any exemption based on applicable state law.
Physical Demands Required:
- Ability to move freely throughout the property multiple times a day.
- Ability to climb up a ladder.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to impact your local community and charitable organizations of your choice through our Morningstar Cares program.
- Growth opportunities in a fast-paced organization.
*Can be full-time position if travel willing to travel.
Morningstar Properties is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Morningstar Properties