Experience the difference working in a community that practices person centered care will make in your career. By addressing the individual needs and interests of each resident, employees of Moravian Hall Square can experience the true reason they chose to become a caregiver.
We are seeking dedicated, and caring Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the night shift (10:30pm to 7am) in our 5 Star Nursing Neighborhoods. We have the following opportunities available:
Responsibilities of a RN (Registered Nurse) Supervisor include:
- Assign responsibility for direct resident care to the LPN's and nurse aides.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of all nursing personnel and assure that standards are enforced for the health, safety, and welfare of the residents.
- Participate in employee disciplinary procedures.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Make daily rounds to assess physical and emotional status of residents, initiate any required nursing intervention.
Requirements to work as a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor include:
- Pennsylvania Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
- Current CPR and First Aide certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience, 5 years preferred, in nursing supervision.
Benefits to working at Moravian Hall Square as a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor include:
- Per Diem requirements: 2 shifts per month minimum one must be a weekend shift, one spring/summer and one fall/winter holiday.
- Double time on holidays worked.
- Working for a community where resident care is the center of all we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer