- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At MorningStar Senior Living, we talk a lot about culture. In fact, we rather obsess about it. For without a transformative culture, we cannot begin to elevate and celebrate the lives of our resident-heroes, and be ourselves changed for the good in the process. So, we seek great hearts, other people like us, who care and want to do work that matters. We select people like us who believe that the most satisfying life is one that is outward-bound and rooted in servant-leadership.
The Sales Specialist cultivates and maintains quality relationships with referral sources, clients and staff members to drive customer satisfaction is responsible for maintaining a desired census, communicating with family members regarding financial matters, communicating and interacting with the outside community, conducting marketing programs, planning and implementing marketing events, designing and creating marketing brochures, speaking before groups, assisting with family issues and resolutions, working with referral agencies, organizations and institutions, and completing and maintaining admission records.
- The Sales Specialist fills in for sales and business development within communities or regions as assigned.
- The position will be based in CA, OR, WA or AZ and will travel 75-100% of the time.
- Fills in for high need areas based on gaps in staff coverage and/or high-need areas for growth.
- This position exercises discretion and judgment involving the evaluation of potential residents and determining if the candidate will be a good fit for the community.
- Analyze data and provide competitive analysis information and provide consultation, advice and recommendations regarding market rates
- Design, create and fulfill advertising needs of the community and/or region.
- Identifies market needs and trends, maintains knowledge of competitor business practices and market reach within the region to determine effective business development plans for each community.
- Develop professional business partnerships for the region that would drive traffic to the local communities.
- Assist with onboarding and sales training of new sales team members as needed within the region.
- Demonstration of our Core Values: Love, Kindness, Honesty, Goodness, Fairness, Respect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field.
- 3+ years related experience. Success in a DCR role or related experience highly preferred.
- Experience in the Senior Living industry (or related).
- Ability and passion to sale, market and network.
- Ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, administrative and communication skills and may have served as a paralegal or project manager.
- Demonstrated success in sales leadership roles, preferably in the senior living community industry and in all job duties listed above.
- Awareness of senior living community resources and needs, senior living services and cost structures, knowledge of related services available throughout the surrounding neighborhood and awareness of the competition and their rates.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
Please visit https://www.morningstarseniorliving.com/careers/ for a full listing of all benefits available for team members of MorningStar.
MorningStar Senior Management
BusinessView all jobs at MorningStar Senior Management