Morning Pointe Ooltewah, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Resident monthly billing/AR report monitoring
- Bank deposit confirmation and posting in the Accounting system (YARDI)
- ACH processing/Administration
- Refund processing & approvals
- Training and support for community Managers
- Research and troubleshoot resident ledger issues
- Process resident discounts
- Input yearly facility rate increases
- Invoice review or entry to insure proper amounts, approval, account codes and timely payment
- Monitor vendor statements
- Vendor support/credit applications
- Review or process facility personal expense reports/check request
- Process manual Payroll checks
- Review all Referral Agency invoices prior to processing and initiate corrections if needed
- Review data for correctness and process 1099 & 1096
- Determine cash flow needs and issue payments timely and within vendor terms
- Facility yearly license renewals
- Supporting property level management staff in learning and training with accouting functions
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret fiscal and accounting records, and prepare clear and concise financial and administrative reports.
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles.
- Understand federal, state, county and local laws, codes and regulations applicable to accounting and financial administration.
- Perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Exercise independent initiative and judgment.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Morning Pointe