Morning Pointe Spring Hill, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Lead by example with genuine relationships and a “resident first” mindset
- Develop trust with residents and their families by being a person of integrity
- Ensure revenue achieved and expenses managed in order to meet expected NOI
- Lead management team to create culture that reflects our core values
- Ensure exceptional care and overall experience is provided for community resident
- Promote positive image and build relationships to ensure favorable community relations
- Assure compliance with company standards and local, state and federal regulations.
- Current/active state Administrator license as required by the state
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in senior services, social work, management, or health care
- Leadership and management experience required
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability required
- Responsible for the supervision and quality control for all aspects of operations including marketing, staffing, resident services, budgeting, safety and building maintenance.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the community that reflects service opportunities, competition, potential market area changes, and which maximizes census and revenues.
- Develop positive relationships on behalf of the Company with government regulators, residents, families, other area health care providers, physicians and community at large.
- Monitor resident, resident family, and associate satisfaction
- Assure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Notify management of any visits by state officials
- Give prompt attention to any cited deficiencies.
- Manage turnover and solidify current and future staffing through development of recruiting sources, and through appropriate selection, orientation, training, staff education and development.
- May work beyond normal business hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.)
AddressSpring Hill, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Morning Pointe