Morning Glory Homes has 2 locations in Minnetonka, and we are looking for qualified people to care for our residents. We care for elderly in a regular residential neighborhood - this is their home!
Each home can have up to 6 residents, and we need caregivers that are responsible, and have a passion for their work.
We are looking for someone to work the following two shifts:
-- Overnight (alert no sleeping) 12 hours from 7pm - 7am every other weekend
-- Day shift 12 hours from 7am to 7pm every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
-- some other hours and shifts may be available. Many of our staff are nursing students.
. Speak to the RN about details.
We are also looking for people on-call. This pays higher - contact us for more information.
$15/hr starting pay, plus paid 40 hours vacation and 36 hours sick pay first year of employement. We are also offering paid short term disability benefits from Aflac that can cover pregnancy, surgeries, cancer, accidents that pay for any non-work related incidents
Provide personal care services including: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transferring, and other care as designated
• Provide other services as assigned including skin and incontinence care, assisting with prosthetics, nail care, functional skills, and, as necessary, any observations/monitoring needed
• Provide homemaking tasks, doing laundry, folding and putting away clothing, and bed making as needed and according to the service plan
• Exhibit genuine respect and care for the well being of each resident
• Follow strict HIPAA policies and procedures to ensure resident privacy
• Respond in an immediate and timely way to unexpected/emergency situations that arise outside of the daily assignment, including emergency response system calls from residents, security issues, and falls
• Respond to and report changes in resident health status and/or any recommendations for changes that should be made to the resident plan of care
• Complete thorough daily charting requirements; initial all care given, document refusal of care, and provide signature in designated signature section
• Immediately report any suspected resident abuse or neglect per defined procedures
• Communicate any community maintenance problems, hazards, and/or problems with equipment
• Complete all training programs by assigned due date(s) • Perform other duties as assigned