Morning Glory Homes has 2 locations in Minnetonka, and we are looking for qualified people to care for our residents. We care for elderly in a regular residential neighborhood - this is their home!
Each home can have up to 6 residents, and we need caregivers that are responsible, and have a passion for their work.
We are looking for someone to work the following two shifts:
-- Overnight (alert no sleeping) 12 hours from 7pm - 7am every other weekend
-- Day shift 12 hours from 7am to 7pm every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
-- some other hours and shifts may be available. Many of our staff are nursing students.
. Speak to the RN about details.
$15/hr starting pay, plus paid vacation and sick days after probationary period
Provide personal care services including: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transferring, and other care as designated
• Provide other services as assigned including skin and incontinence care, assisting with prosthetics, nail care, functional skills, and, as necessary, any observations/monitoring needed
• Provide homemaking tasks, doing laundry, folding and putting away clothing, and bed making as needed and according to the service plan
• Exhibit genuine respect and care for the well being of each resident
• Follow strict HIPAA policies and procedures to ensure resident privacy
• Respond in an immediate and timely way to unexpected/emergency situations that arise outside of the daily assignment, including emergency response system calls from residents, security issues, and falls
• Respond to and report changes in resident health status and/or any recommendations for changes that should be made to the resident plan of care
• Complete thorough daily charting requirements; initial all care given, document refusal of care, and provide signature in designated signature section
• Immediately report any suspected resident abuse or neglect per defined procedures
• Communicate any community maintenance problems, hazards, and/or problems with equipment
• Complete all training programs by assigned due date(s) • Perform other duties as assigned