We're seeking part-time, project-based Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team in Saginaw, Michigan.
As a Customer Service Representative at Morley, you'll make outbound phone calls to our clients’ customers to provide information on products and services offered. Our call center also handles inbound calls to take meeting reservations and provide product knowledge. This is a great, seasonal job that will give you professional customer experience in an office setting. Trade in your retail or restaurant job for this one!
Have questions before you submit your application? Live chat with a Morley recruiter on our website during business hours.
Notes for interested candidates:
- You must be able to work 24 to 28 hours per week, and have availability for training.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with professional phone manner
- Computer navigation skills
- Basic typing skills
Part-Time Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Project-based work
- Handle inbound calls
- Make outbound phone calls to client customers
- Provide information on offered products and services
- Take meeting reservations and provide product knowledge
Part-Time Customer Service Representative Benefits
- Room to advance in a growing company with a "promote from within" culture
- Fun work environment - event/sport/concert tickets, luncheons and team activities, food truck on-site, wear jeans to work!
- Wellness program with free on-campus gym and fitness classes