As a Marketing and Sales Assistant at Morley in Detroit, Michigan, you’ll use your expertise to chat online with customers who are researching new vehicle purchases, and strive to provide exceptional customer service as you respond to questions about vehicle features, benefits, incentives and promotions. We're looking for a master multitasker with excellent typing skills!
You will gain amazing experience working with one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers at our beautiful office inside the Renaissance Center in fabulous Downtown Detroit. This role is an awesome way to get your foot in the door for a potential future career with this Fortune 500 company! You'll also have the opportunity to take advantage of a competitive and (most importantly!) affordable benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with percentage match, paid vacation and holidays, awesome wellness program and more!
Have questions before you submit your application? Live chat with a Morley recruiter on our website during business hours.
Please note: Candidates must have availability to work shifts between the hours of 7 a.m. and midnight.
Marketing and Sales Assistant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- Computer and typing proficiency (45 WPM)
- Excellent reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Able to participate in any required training/industry-specific certifications to maintain the required knowledge and stay current with trends
Marketing and Sales Assistant Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Receive and respond to inbound sales and marketing live chats as a representative of the client brand (no outbound/cold prospecting!)
- Effectively balance multiple chats simultaneously while maintaining exceptional customer service
- Actively listen to customers, quickly assess needs and proactively provide solutions (including cross-sell and up-sell solutions)
- Build connections and trust with customers
- Maintain up-to-date, comprehensive product knowledge
- Provide excellent customer service to clients