We’re seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity with a brand-new line of business at Morley. Join a superstar team being assembled for our newest Fortune 500 client!
To excel in this customer service role, you’ll need to be a fantastic communicator and be able to relay detailed information to your customers as well as managers and clients. You should also have an analytical mind with the ability to review technical documentation and problem-solve as you assist health insurance customers with questions about their benefits.
Have questions before you submit your application? Live chat with a Morley recruiter on our website during business hours.
Customer Service Support Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to analyze detailed information and draw reasonable conclusions
- Availability to work shifts between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
Nice to have:
- College degree
Customer Service Support Agent Benefits
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) with percentage matched by Morley
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Free on-site workout facility and fitness classes
- Fun work environment – event/sport/concert tickets, luncheons, wear jeans to work every day!