Are you looking for an opportunity to get out of your current job and into a full-time role with a steady schedule, amazing benefits and unlimited opportunities? Read on!
As a Morley Customer Service Representative, you’ll act as a liaison between car dealerships and car buyers - providing fantastic customer service over the phone and using your computer skills to research requests and accurately record the details of your calls. You don't need to know anything about cars – we'll train you on everything you need to know to succeed!
Our state-of-the-art call center facility in Saginaw Township was designed with our associates in mind. You'll have access to a large cafeteria with daily specials and free gym with fitness classes! No need to buy a whole new wardrobe – you'll even get to wear your jeans to work! We also offer very comprehensive (and affordable!) health insurance options, life insurance, 401(k) with percentage match, paid vacation and holidays and many other excellent benefits to keep you and your family happy and healthy!
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of customer service experience (Retail or food service experience is great!)
- Ability to navigate a computer and the web
- Typing skills (35 WPM – Click here to take a free typing test!)
- Availability to work shifts within the call center’s hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday (Some Saturdays may be required on a rotating basis, depending on the team to which you are assigned)