As a Customer Service Escalation Specialist at Morley in Fountain Valley, California, you will specialize in resolving complex automotive complaints from customers regarding their vehicles. Our ideal candidate will have amazing customer service skills and be very comfortable interacting with customers via phone, email and social media. If you are a people person who takes pride in delivering excellent service to customers with escalated issues, this would be a fantastic position for you!
Have questions before you submit your application? Live chat with a Morley recruiter on our website during business hours.
Please note: You must be able to work assigned shifts during the center’s hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific
Customer Service Escalation Specialist Qualifications
- 1 year of demonstrated customer service-oriented experience
- Customer support contact center experience
- Excellent phone, email and case-management skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in keyboarding (35+wpm), Windows-based applications, internet and web browsing
Customer Service Escalation Specialist Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Handle cases involving complex and escalated customer issues
- Interface with car dealers, customers and other business partners to facilitate the diagnosis/repair of vehicle issues
- Resolve complaints, such as costs of repairs, dealer issues, product liability claims, recalls, sales transactions, warranty and non-warranty issues, back-ordered parts, etc.
- Handle communications with executive contacts
- Respond to social media inquiries
Customer Service Escalation Specialist Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid training, vacation time and holidays
- 401(k) with percentage matched - free money for your future!
- Fun work environment – luncheons, team activities, wear jeans to work!
- Room to advance in a growing company with a "promote from within" culture
Morley provides world-class customer service through projects involving business process outsourcing, meetings, events, expos and more for a Fortune 500 clientele.
Our more than 2,500 associates across the country are the center of Morley culture. They’re the reason we exist, and the reason we succeed. We know that how we treat each other is everything, and this is why we make it our #1 job to take care of each other. When we are well cared for, we know we’ll do a great job taking care of our clients, too. Regardless of your role, this is what it’s like to work at Morley.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We are proud to be recognized as a certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency.