As a Customer Service Case Specialist at Morley in Saginaw, Michigan, you'll manage a caseload of complex call center customer service cases using a CRM tool. You will use your excellent problem-solving and communication skills to work with customers and automotive dealership personnel to resolve cases as quickly and efficiently as possible, while providing world-class customer service. If you're a pro at handling and resolving complaints using your amazing customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
Our state-of-the-art facility in Saginaw Township was designed with our associates in mind. You'll have access to a large cafeteria with daily specials and a free gym with fitness classes! No need to buy a whole new wardrobe – you'll even get to wear your jeans to work! We also offer very comprehensive (and affordable!) health insurance options, life insurance, 401(k) with percentage match, paid vacation and holidays, and many other excellent benefits to keep you and your family happy and healthy!
Customer Service Case Specialist Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience
- Ability to problem-solve and negotiate/mediate resolutions that meet client, customer and Morley objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer, web navigation and typing skills (35 WPM – Click here to take a free typing test!)
- Availability to work shifts within the call center’s hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday (Some Saturdays may be required on a rotating basis, depending on the team to which you are assigned)
Want to know more about Morley?
Morley provides world-class customer service through projects involving business process outsourcing, meetings, events, expos and more for a Fortune 500 clientele.
Our more than 2,500 associates across the country are the center of Morley culture. They’re the reason we exist, and the reason we succeed. We know that how we treat each other is everything, and this is why we make it our #1 job to take care of each other. When we are well cared for, we know we’ll do a great job taking care of our clients, too. Regardless of your role, this is what it’s like to work at Morley.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We're proud to be recognized as a certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency.