Position Title: Marketing Associate
Prepared Date: April 2023
Department Name: Business Development and Marketing
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Coordinator
Status: Nonexempt, Full-Time
Location: Santa Monica Office/Remote
The Marketing Associate supports the company’s marketing and communication needs. This position collaborates with firm principals, team members, and business development managers to complete the responsibilities outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a candidate who can work independently as well as part of a team. This person should have excellent verbal and visual skills, with a natural eye for creative digital design to facilitate marketing strategies which further the company’s objectives.
- Assists in the development of qualifications packages, award submissions, presentations, and proposal responses
- Prepares production of marketing collateral for print and electronic media
- Assists in the writing, proofreading, and copy editing of marketing materials in keeping with brand guidelines
- Utilizes best practices in maintaining, updating, and writing project information, resumes, and other information in our marketing files
- Provides superior editing and proofreading support
- Coordinates and engages in project photography
- Assists with social media content and tracking of metrics across all platforms
- Collaborates with marketing team and business partners
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design, Graphics and/or equivalent experience
- Professional and/or academic training in graphic design and editorial practices, including layout, design, and editing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA's)
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, InDesign
- Possess knowledge of graphic design methods, especially typography, layout, and production methods
- Possess strong creative intuition combined with a solid understanding of asset formats
- Understanding of trade software including CRM, Microsoft Office
- Experience with and ability to engage all marketing mediums, including web, print, advertising, video, and social media
- Ability to create, design, and illustrate marketing collateral such as graphics, photographs, layouts, merchandise, signage, social media ads, digital advertisements, and other visuals
- Collaborative, self-motivator with strong organizational skills
- Communication - exemplary verbal and written communication skills and ability to receive and deliver constructive critique
- Outstanding editing skills (grammar, spelling, conciseness, etc.)
- Creative problem-solver
- Time management
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work in a team environment within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Periodic travel, to jobsites, meetings, industry events
- Finger dexterity sufficient to use a computer and to complete paperwork activities
- Vision sufficient to use a computer, to read written materials and to complete paperwork activities
- Hearing sufficient to communicate with individuals by telephone and in person
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Office setting with quiet to moderate noise levels in temperature-controlled environment
- Works in other areas at the facility as needed
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Morley Builders is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Morley Builders, Inc.Santa Monica, CA
BusinessView All Morley Builders, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.