New Age is looking for a skilled brand copywriter and content creator, or "copywriter" who has meaningful experience producing marketing copy for a wide range of health and beauty products. This position will focus on two prominent New Age brands: Tahitian Noni and TeMana. This copywriter position will be responsible for producing professional, effective, comprehensive marketing materials for every product in these two brands ranging from Web copy to video scripts, to social media content and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the copywriter:
- Works closely with a brand committees to research, direct, and publish marketing materials for two specific brands: Tahitian Noni and TeMana
- Writes copy targeted toward specific market segments in a variety of channels (social media, Web, video, public relations, etc.).
- Develops product messaging documents for internal audience that includes hundreds of employees across more than 60 countries.
- Evaluates metrics-based performance of brand and makes changes where necessary.
- Researches brand, products, target markets, features and benefits in order to become a true brand expert.
- Possesses ability to identify and correct mistakes in copy.
- Meets deadlines.
- Has a strong sense of ethics.
- Partners with graphic designers, photographers, video producers and other personnel on communications, as needed.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a related discipline).
- Minimum of three years writing/editing experience required.
- Requires thorough knowledge of grammar and editorial style guidelines.
- Requires experience developing both persuasive marketing, and also technical copy.
- Teamwork is a must'this copywriter position requires the ability to be collaborative.
- Ability to dive deeply into a brand and develop expert-level knowledge of brand story, voice, products, differentiators and so on.
- The copywriter works in an office environment.
At New Age, our senior leadership understands the importance of ethical business practices so that both our customers and employees know that they can trust us. We understand that our success comes from the hard work of our employees, which is why we offercompetitive compensation and are committed to keepinghealthcare costs low.
For the Marketing Communications department, we understand a great work-life balance is important to the happiness and success of our team. Having that balance is a priority for us - and something we strive to maintain for our awesome copywriter.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you have amazing copywriter skills and feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro