Validation Specialist I
As a Validation Specialist I you will be responsible for generating SDLC documentation and validating/qualifying the systems used to develop and/or manufacture products within our assigned client base. You will ensure systems are running according to necessary specifications and operate within regulations to ensure data integrity and the production of quality products.
- Execute assigned projects within our clients’ needs.
- Generates System Development Life Cycle documentation, including, but not limited to: Impact Assessments, User/Functional Requirements, Design/Functional Specifications, Traceability Matrix, ERES Assessments, Development Testing documents, Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Acceptance Tests, Installation and Operational Qualification Protocols, Commissioning documents, and Reports
- Executes validations/qualifications per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinates and communicates all testing within company resources and evaluates test results.
- Executes equipment, facility, utility, computer system, and Automated Process Control validation studies to include protocol preparation, protocol execution, analyze data and compose a final report.
- Participates and presents data in Customer and Corporation.
- Thorough understanding of risk based validation for computerized systems, industry standards and best practices for computer system validation.
- Participates in teams assembled to validate, troubleshoot and maintain systems and equipment.
- Conducts Validation deviations and/or participates in deviation investigations to identify root causes and define corrective and/or preventative actions (CAPA)
- Apply validation knowledge for manufacturing/packaging/utilities equipment in the pharmaceutical/ medical device/ food and beverage industries.
- Create project documentation and update procedures (SOP) to meet with customer requirements.
- Create acceptance criteria and conduct acceptance tests, if applicable.
- Manage the deliverables to agreed schedule and scope of work.
- Maintain excellent communications with upper management and colleagues of other functional areas to assure consistency with customer policies, procedures, and processes.
- Participate in staff meetings, as requested, and provide periodical project status reports.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor, related to project, company or client needs.
- BS/BA degree in science, engineering, manufacturing technology or closely related field is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and basic knowledge of FDA Regulations/Guidance or Good Manufacturing Practices is required.
- Basic knowledge in validation / qualification processes, equipment, utilities, facilities and/or computer systems is required.
- Must be proactive and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to interact with varying levels within the company.
- Ability to work both independently and in partnership with others.
- People skills for interdisciplinary share.
- Self-driven and schedule oriented.
- Conflict resolutions skills.
Moriah Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
Moriah EngineeringVega Baja, PR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.