Trainer - Manufacturing - Morgantown, PA
Trainer - Manufacturing
Location: Morgantown, PA
How You Will Make an Impact:
The purpose of this position is to facilitate a hands on training program. This position will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating Morgans hands-on training and onboarding program. They will manage, track, and report out on the training program. Assist plant operations in the interviewing process and selection of trainers. This position will be responsible for training Trainers on best practices and techniques.
The Nuts and Bolts:
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Plant Training lead will be responsible for coordinating the hands-on training of Newly hired Team Members and their trainers. The lead will track and record the metrics for the training program including managing the Skills Matrix on both individual and organizational scales. This position will be responsible for the training, auditing, and certification of Trainers.
SECONDARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be active partners with Safety, Continuous Improvement, Quality Control, and Operations to execute on the initiatives of the Organization, where training is a required function of implementation.
They will work with Operations, Quality Control, Engineering to retrain existing Team Members, or entire work centers on quality improvements to prevent consistent rework, improve work center efficiency, or smooth operational flow.
- Will be responsible for compiling and reporting on all the training documentation of their facility.
- Conducting and recording quality checks, observations, job evaluations, BBSO and other documents as required by the training program.
- Will review performance of trainers and offer coaching and encouragement for continuous improvement.
- PA2 or above
- 2 attendance points or less
- Working knowledge of the work center they are training in
- Consistently demonstrates efficiency and quality in their work
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Potential for promotion
- Able to work with Peers, Supervisors, and Team Members in a professional and courteous manner
You Must Be Able to:
- This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
How We Make an Impact:
Celebrating our 70th year as the largest truck body builder in North America, Morgan Truck Body LLC is proud to produce, deliver, and service quality products. With a foundation built on innovative design and quality construction, Morgan has experienced tremendous growth. In addition to dry freight truck bodies, Morgan specializes in satisfying unique and custom truck body needs, including electric vehicles, mobile service units, and refrigerated products, serving farmers, ranchers, contractors, landscapers, equipment and material haulers, and more!
Our shared values are the foundation upon which Morgan does business:
- Appreciating the people who make our success possible
- Acting with integrity in all we do
- Delivering results for our customers
- Bringing an unbridled passion for our products
Some of Our Total Rewards
We offer big company perks with small company culture:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid holidays and increasing vacation time with years of service
- Generous Footwear and Eyewear Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Job and Leadership Development training
Morgan Truck Body LLC is a business unit of the J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. family and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
#MIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Animal Caretaker, Location: Glenmoore, PA - 19343 , PL: 569344535
Morgan Truck BodyGlenmoore, PA
EducationView All Morgan Truck Body Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.