General Laborer/Assembler - 2nd Shift - NO WEEKENDS! - Morgantown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Laborer/Assembler 2nd Shift
Location: Morgantown, PA
$2,500 sign-on bonus!
Pay rate: $17.25+ per hour depending on experience. Earn an additional $2.50/hr on 2nd Shift!
Hours: 2:30 PM 1:00 AM Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS!
Make any day a pay day with on-demand pay!
Do you love hands-on manufacturing work?
How You Will Make an Impact:
The General Laborer/Assembler is responsible for building and assembly of a multitude of pieces as well as completed truck bodies.
The more you learn, the more you earn!
We promote almost 100% of our production leaders from within. Most start their leadership career in this general laborer/assembler role.
The Nuts and Bolts:
- Read and interpret: orders and specifications, blueprints, instructions and labels which may contain hazardous warnings and cautions
- Cut wood or metals to specific sizes using a variety of saws, sheers and cutters
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or fasteners
- Operate pneumatic tools and hand tools
- Perform set up of machine and preventative maintenance as required
- Examine finished project for quality and defects
- Perform safety and quality checks
- Work and adhere to all safety policies
You will receive on the job training for:
- Basic math, tape measurement, and computer skills
- Working with hand and power tools
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Must be 18 years old
Preferred Credentials(but not required):
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience working on truck bodies
- Construction experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
You Must Be Able to:
- This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear). The team member frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
How We Make an Impact:
Celebrating our 70th year as the largest truck body builder in North America, Morgan Truck Body LLC is proud to produce, deliver, and service quality products. With a foundation built on innovative design and quality construction, Morgan has experienced tremendous growth. In addition to dry freight truck bodies, Morgan specializes in satisfying unique and custom truck body needs, including electric vehicles, mobile service units, and refrigerated products, serving farmers, ranchers, contractors, landscapers, equipment and material haulers, and more!
Our shared values are the foundation upon which Morgan does business:
- Appreciating the people who make our success possible
- Acting with integrity in all we do
- Delivering results for our customers
- Bringing an unbridled passion for our products
Some of Our Total Rewards
We offer big company perks with small company culture:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid holidays and increasing vacation time with years of service
- Generous Footwear and Eyewear Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Job and Leadership Development training
Morgan Truck Body LLC is a business unit of the J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. family and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Whether you are just beginning your career or taking the next step, please visit our careers page -https://www.morgancorp.com/about/careers.
#PIQPandoLogic. Keywords: General Labor, Location: Narvon, PA - 17555 , PL: 561833580
Morgan Truck Body
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Morgan Truck Body
Get fresh Weekend Second jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.