Executive Assistant Jr - 3 Years of Experience Required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you or anyone you know looking for the next step in your career? This may be the job for you! I am partnered with Morgan Stanley, a leading financial institution that helps governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world to achieve their financial goals. We are looking to hire a Executive Assistant to join our Boston, MA office to work onsite.
CDRR Executive Assistant - Role & Responsibilities
- Have daily calendar controlled to quickly answer questions (e.g., times, locations, attendees)
- Understand at a high level rational/topic for meetings and ensure appropriate people are attending/invited
- Proactively ensure appropriate briefings/preps are scheduled
- Ensure materials are provided (and printed) prior to meetings and that and meeting locations are appropriate (e.g., video conference for anything HR-related, if not in person)
- Proactively remind MD of significant dates and upcoming travel
- Ensure coverage/deputy is provided when key team members are OOO or traveling (for direct reports and other key individuals)
- Provide reminders/cues to ensure on-time for meetings
- Ensure room, VC, or conference call set-up is ready and working properly prior to meeting
- Preemptively ensure relevant material (including emails) for meetings are organized on Teams/OneNote
- Ability to flawlessly manage virtual and in person meetings, including Zoom and screen shares
- Work with the appropriate people to get email briefings before scheduled meetings
- Travel – Team Support
- Provide timely and accurate T&E process and proactively mitigate issues or approval delays
- Ensure comprehensive travel itineraries
- Assist with meeting and event planning during trips by coordinating with local contacts and other relevant parties
Events – Team Support
- Manage CDRR/MD(s) calendar, ensuring accuracy, designated coverage, and highlighting key events
- Arrange logistics, including booking rooms and coordinating with internal and external guest speakers, for CDRR hosted events (e.g., off-sites, open forums)
- Provide seamless phone coverage (i.e., ensure back-up when away from desk or OOO)
- Track / chase pre-trade and expense approvals, OBIs, PPM and DETRs (Daily Employee Trade Report)
- Ensure personal appointments or travel do not conflict with business obligations
- Support team with select Division-wide email and intranet communications
- Ad hoc duties as necessary to support the Divisional COO team
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order as needed
- Assist with various projects, as they arise
- Liaison with building property management and Corporate Services department regarding office maintenance support such as furniture repair, lighting problems, kitchen appliance maintenance, etc.
- Handle parking validations for guests
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills Must be a self-starter and team player with experience collaborating with global, virtual teams
- Creative and resourceful mindset with the ability work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage sensitive, complex, and confidential information
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and administrative practices and procedures
Benefits can be opted in after 59 days of employment
BusinessView all jobs at Morgan Stanley
Get fresh Part Time Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.