Position Profile: The Area Service Manager is the principal service executive of the Area responsible for generating and retaining revenue and profit from our customers. The Area Service Manager is responsible for creation and implementation of the Area service plan and making necessary recommendations to the General Manager and management team as well as work to position Morgan as the value leader in the market segments in which we compete.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Service Manager must regularly meet with key customers, assess current service levels, identify emerging and or unmet needs, and implement corrections and or recommendations that improve service effectiveness.
- Retain target customer base through relationship building and renewing contracts.
- Achieve Service department goals in budget, customer retention, revenue and profit growth, and material control.
- With Area Management team, develop area pricing and contract terms strategy for each market segment.
- Recruit, hire and train all service members in a timely manner on service, revenue growth, product knowledge, negotiation, industry knowledge, pricing and profitability.
- Advise the management team of competitive trends.
- Responsible for service administration, including systems adherence, compensation and reports.
- Proven leader with ability to manage, inspire and motivate a large service team inclusive of Managers, Supervisors and Route Service Representatives.
- Team player that works well with all Area operating departments.
- Strategic operating focus focused on outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
College Degree a plus but not required
Current driver’s license and good driving record.
Successfully pass hair follicle drug test.
Morgan ServicesBoston, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.