Morgan Properties Silver Spring, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you will be doing:
As a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team, this role will have accountability for identifying supporting and hiring top talent at the corporate and site levels. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also serve as a talent acquisition subject matter expert in collaboration with other HR initiatives.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will develop and execute strategies to identify and attract top talent to the organization, to include active and passive candidate sourcing and partnership development with key external staffing partners. This position will consult and advise with the business on talent decisions and strategies.
What we’ll expect from you:
· Implement strategic recruiting plans and proactive recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels for high volume workforce.
· Provides consulting services to Region including workforce planning and regular reporting and developing sourcing strategies.
· Proactively develops and manages pipeline of potential candidates to fill current and future openings.
· Conducts needs analysis with Regional Managers and hiring managers to plan for and achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area.
· Screens, interviews, and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interview
· Participate in employment events, such as career fairs and regional meetings
· Manage the internal and external candidate experience and recruitment process, including initial assessments, interviews, offers, and onboarding.
· Serve as subject matter expert for recruitment, selection, and applicant tracking
· Creatively use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
· Manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms
· Manage all aspects of the new employee hiring process including:
· Creation of new hire offer letters and offer packets
· Processing background checks and drug screens
· Ensuring all pre-employment requirements are met by hiring managers and candidates
· Post open positions to external resources; such as job boards & social networking sites using ICIMS
· Responsible for critical steps of recruitment process: Closing requisitions, updating candidate records, inputting candidate data as necessary, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of three (3) years of recruiting experience required; mixture of agency and corporate experience preferred
- Experience utilizing iCIMS applicant tracking software preferred
- Previous exposure to the to the Property Management industry preferred
- Ability to anticipate Leadership’s needs; taking initiative to reach milestones and goals
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skill
- Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to perform in a rapidly changing, dynamic and growing work environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems
- Displays good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build partnerships with various teams both internally and externally
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment at any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
AddressSilver Spring, MD