Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We’re seeking an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor with a Whatever It Takes approach to join our team! In this full time role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet both the company standards and applicable laws. As the assistant maintenance supervisor, you’ll help to manage, develop, and mentor the team in diagnosing problems and making repairs. You will provide expert knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliance. Additionally, you’ll be accountable for establishing and preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must personally be available at all times in the event of snow and ice or other on-site emergencies.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Education: One year certificate from college or technical school; and/or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC/EPA/CFC Certification a plus
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- Communication and Customer Service: written follow up and ability to explain solutions to residents.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Emergencies happen. In order to ensure we are addressing these issues as soon as possible, our Assistant Maintenance Technicians must live within 30 minutes of the property.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers pro