Assistant Apartment Maintenance Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you will be doing:
We’re seeking an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor with a Whatever It Takes approach to join our team! In this full time role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet both the company standards and applicable laws. As the assistant maintenance supervisor, you’ll help to manage, develop, and mentor the team in diagnosing problems and making repairs. You will provide expert knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliance. Additionally, you’ll be accountable for establishing and preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must personally be available at all times in the event of snow and ice or other on-site emergencies.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Education: One year certificate from college or technical school; and/or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC/EPA/CFC Certification a plus
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- Communication and Customer Service: written follow up and ability to explain solutions to residents.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Personal vehicle is required.
- Emergencies happen. In order to ensure we are addressing these issues as soon as possible, our Assistant Maintenance Technicians must live within 30 minutes of the property.
The Benefits of Employment:
- 20-100% Rent Discount
- Property Staff Shared Renewal Commissions
- Leasing Commissions
- $300 Morgan Essentials – paid quarterly
- On-call Appreciation, $15/day for holding the on-call phone
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Additional employee discounts available
3736 White Pine RoadMiddle River, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Morgan Properties
Get fresh Assistant Maintenance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.