Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Morgan Properties, a family run company, was founded in 1985 by our CEO and President Mitchell Morgan. We currently own and operate approximately 300 residential properties spread throughout 15 states. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We’re seeking a Service Manager with a Whatever It Takes approach to join our team! In this full time role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet both the company standards and applicable laws. As the maintenance supervisor, you’ll manage, develop, and mentor you team in diagnosing problems and making repairs. You will provide expert knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliance. Additionally, you’ll be accountable for establishing and preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must personally be available at all times in the event of snow and ice or other on-site emergencies.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Develop and lead a team of highly qualified Maintenance Technicians through diagnosing problems and providing a resolution.
- Mentor and Train maintenance technicians to increase their overall knowledge base and skill-set.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed to partner with office staff to provide exceptional service and follow-up to our residents on any maintenance issues that may arise.
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- HVAC certification and/or Boiler’s License a plus.
- Previous managerial experience preferred.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Personal vehicle is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-3 year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Discount on PC Richards Appliances
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Discounts on CDW Computer Centers products.