Morgan Mechanical Inc. a respected HVAC&R mechanical contractor in [Washington State] Seattle area, based in Redmond, specializing in mechanical projects, preventative maintenance and service of commercial and residential projects from design, fabrication and Installation, Construction, Controls and Service. We are currently seeking an individual to join our growing team as an Administrative Assistant
The Team at Morgan Mechanical is growing, and we are looking for a admin assistant to join us. Morgan Mechanical was founded in 2003 on the values of Respect, Integrity, Trust, Excellence and Stewardship [Sustainability}. We are solutions orientated and pride ourselves with an excellent market reputation.
We are looking for an energetic team player with a positive attitude with a learning and growth mindset.
Job Responsibilities: (other job duties may be assigned)
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required of a admin assistant. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Support the team in executing their duties with administrative and co-ordination between team members
- Provide administrative support to the accounting manager
- Provide liaison between field technicians, sales and engineering functions
- Acquire and maintain permits, licenses and project documentation for projects
- Management of databases and CRM systems
- Parts running where required to projects
- Representation and participation in project bids
- Maintenance of website and social media
- Arrange meetings, functions and small events
- Manage front office reception
- Arrange and mange travel
- Schedule service requests
- Write reports and business correspondence
- Problem solving
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills, achievement oriented, self-motivated, and organized
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- At least three years of related HVAC and or mechanical experience required
- Or an equivalent combination of both education and experience
- Valid Washington State drivers license with good driving record
- Competitive base salary plus commission,
- Company contribution to Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Morgan Mechanical Inc., is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer. Drug screening is conducted pre-hire and at random during employment. In addition, pre-hire criminal background and Motor Vehicle Record checks are also required.